Each year, KRPA recognizes and honors those individuals and groups who have made significant contributions to their agencies, communities, and the Association through their involvement with the parks and recreation industry. Nominations are accepted and reviewed by the KRPA Awards Committee with recommendations being brought to the KRPA Board of Directors for final approval.
The Awards Committee encourages every member of the Association to participate in the awards process by nominating deserving individuals and organizations. Recognition by one's peers is the highest compliment that can be paid to a fellow professional. KRPA thanks those who contributed to the award process and extends hearty congratulations to the award winners.
- Candi Fox, Winfield Recreation Commission
- Olivia Mayer, Shawnee County Parks + Recreation
- Dan Pyle, Ellis Recreation Commission
- Tim Laurent, Lawrence Parks and Recreation
- Bridget Starbuck, Stockton Recreation Commission
- Cody White, Wellington Recreation Commission