KRPA includes 7 Branches with a variety of interests and specialties. Their goals are to:
- To support the objectives of the Kansas Recreation and Park Association.
- To foster greater membership participation and voice in Association projects.
- To make people aware of the functions and work of the Branch and the Association.
- To provide opportunities for members to serve in leadership capacities.
- To provide quality workshops and training opportunities.
- To provide support for the fiscal needs of the Association.