1. Search the other posts to see if your topic is already covered.
2. Use a meaningful title for your thread.
3. Be civil. Personal differences should be handled through email or IM
and not through posts displayed to everyone.
4. Stay on topic.
5. In order to be understood by most people, use correct spelling,
grammar and avoid slang unless you know the word or phrase will be understood by other members.
6. Do not use all caps or SHOUT in your posts. In addition, one
exclamation point is enough.
7. Do not use words like ”urgent” or ”important” in your subject line, be patient.